Pages

    Saturday, December 15, 2007

    Another Word From Dalynn

    Hi everyone! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying this Holiday Season!

    I just wanted to take a few minutes to say "THANK YOU"!! Michael and I couldn't have made it through any of this without you!! We have been overwhelmed by all of the support and so incredibly BLESSED by ALL OF YOU!!!

    THANK YOU for all of the PRAYERS, EMAILS, GROCERIES, FUND RAISERS, FINANCIAL SUPPORT, WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT, PHONE CALLS, VISITS, MEALS, MEALS, AND MORE MEALS!! You Guys ROCK!!

    Some days I check my email just to hear the words of encouragement and to know we are not in this alone! God is with us and you, all of you, are in this with us! The Body of Christ is definitely AMAZING!

    There have been many hard days since my last email, but the sliver lining in all of it is that Cole's Bone Marrow results from this Wed. reveled his Blast, Luekemia cells, are 0%!! Is God AWESOME, or what!!

    All I can say is. . .Thank you for holding our hands up and helping us to fight, endure and have victory!! To me those words do not come close to truely expressing how we truely feel, but they are all I have! Just know you are making a difference and helping us through one of the most difficult things we have ever had to go through.

    Cole is a Champ!! And he is fighting hard to kick cancer's butt!! :)

    We love all of you and so appreciate each one of you so much!

    With a thankful heart,
    dalynn

    0 comments: