Pages

    Monday, February 11, 2008

    Odds and Ends


    There are a few odds and ends I need to take care of here on the blog.

    First off, we've had two fund-raisers recently. One was at the end of January at Joe's Crab Shack. It was awesome, and my thanks go out to IV and Travis for putting it together. The other was at Chick-fil-a this past week and thanks go out to Chazity for putting that together. Cole wasn't able to attend Chick-fil-a, but Dalynn and Logan did, and they had a wonderful time.

    We've recently been borrowing a friend's Wii, and let me tell you, you haven't lived til you've seen a 2 year old play Wii Golf. Cole's not so much interested in his handicap as he is in smashing the ball, throwing his hands in the air and yelling "TOUCH DOWN!" Once you're something like 10 over, the game automatically surrenders your turn, so Cole's shooting about a 30 on the front 3.

    I'm working the angle that the Wii is good for Cole's rehab, and so far, so good. It's just a side-benefit that I might get to play Metroid and Zelda at the same time... It's really all about Cole, I promise.

    Last, but not least, Dalynn and I got to take a night off and head to an adult party hosted by the Noblemen. They had their Red Hot Valentine's Ball on February 8 (this past Saturday) and Dalynn and I were in attendance! It was a wonderful night, with lots of dancing and fun. We even got to spend the night at the Cavalier Hotel (where the ball was hosted). We both got all gussied up (Dalynn in a smoking red dress and me in a tux) and looked very nice. Thanks go to the Noblemen, my Uncle John and my Mom for facilitating all of that.

    Well, that wraps up this post. Catch you around later.

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    You both look spectacular! We are so glad you had a night out together!

    Tiffany & Lou

    grey muse said...

    You both look incredible!

    Amy Geary