Pages

    Wednesday, April 22, 2009

    I Haven't Forgotten About Y'all!

    I know it's been a while since I updated. I just wanted to say that I haven't forgotten this blog or about y'all. It's just been pretty crazy around here for a while, now. Having 3 is nuts!

    In way of quick update, all is well in the Rollins household. We are putting in a swing set this weekend for the boys and Ava is sleeping through the night. What more can you ask for?

    On the leukemia front, Cole is still in remission, which is awesome and we're coming to grips with some of the side-effects. Still battling constipation and poop issues, though, which is a real bummer. Things on the sleep front are good, and Cole now gets into bed with us most nights early in the AM. That's led to a happier house all around.

    Anyways, I'll put up a more in depth post soon!

    0 comments: